Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where to buy black hair extensions?

I want 18' REAL human hair , clip in , black , but I cant seem to find any black clip in anywhere? Not even sallys!








does anyone have any links?


whats ur review on horrorkidz? ( is it a scam )





Or





Would it be just better to blonde , and dye it to black? ( would I have to bleach it even though im going from light to dark? )Where to buy black hair extensions?
My cousin found hers at Sallys and maybe ask them again to see if they know any place.





I think you should just dye your hair black. You wouldn't have to bleach it, and plus extensions are obvious and they are usually messy.Where to buy black hair extensions?
:O I was going to suggest Sally's!





Umm... Check online. Use the website ONLY if it looks legit.
sallybeauty.com


its great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment