Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've got black hair extensions and I want to dye them platinum blonde but I'm not sure how I'd do it, help? :/?

Yes, they are 100% human hair ;D Thanks.I've got black hair extensions and I want to dye them platinum blonde but I'm not sure how I'd do it, help? :/?
You could lift the colour with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.I've got black hair extensions and I want to dye them platinum blonde but I'm not sure how I'd do it, help? :/?
Lots and lots of bleach. A couple times!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qxt3IMGn鈥?/a>





It's easier to just get platinum extensions :)
Just go buy more extensions:)
Bleach them http://www.ehow.com/how_4548001_bleachin鈥?/a>


This website shows you how.
hair extensions have already been through so much processing, if you bleach them they will go dry and bits of hair will fall off of them and since their extensions there is no way to make them soft again.


i know since i have tryed myself. i think it would be best just to buy platinum extensions. least they will be in good condition and it will probables be cheaper and save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment