Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jet black hair extensions?

okay I have bought some. They actually do look cool and realistic and even my parents like them.


but I think they may be a little to long...


like they are about 2 and a half inches longer than my natural golden blonde/brown hair. I was hoping to create the layered effect. but


What do you think, do they need cutting? or do you think them being longer is not a problem?





thanksJet black hair extensions?
ok that depends...


most ppl with those have emo/scene hair


so do you?


if so they r fine.


thats how they should look.


if u dont have scene hair then im not so sure








send me sum pics of ur hair or sumthin so i can rly help








myspace.com/swamptownchick


msn is-swamptownchick@hotmail.comJet black hair extensions?
no thats; cute i think you should leave it like it is!!
Personally, I would cut some length off...





But if you like the way it looks, then go for it!
It shouldnt be a problem if they are slightly longer.


You said yourself that they look realistic so as long as your happy with them then thats fine =].


If you really do want to cut them though maybe just cut a few (but be REALLY careful) and try it out with a few longer ones and a few shorter ones cause that might make your hair look more layered.


Hope i've helped =] xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment