Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Were can i get a set of black hair extensions for under undernathe my hair?

i want black extensions for UNDER my hair so thats the only longer part. were can i get these cheap? :\ thanks.Were can i get a set of black hair extensions for under undernathe my hair?
ebay have loads but just be careful when you buy make sure they have paypal.....Were can i get a set of black hair extensions for under undernathe my hair?
sorry but if u use clip ins people are gonna know youre obviously wearing fake hairs.. most famous people that have the hair style youre talking about get the extenstions either braided in or glued in... very expensive process
try argos or ya local hairdreesers xxxxxxxxx
Sally's Beauty Supply- They're clip ins though so you can takke them out whenevver. I love mine%26lt;33
Peacocks (if you're UK)





I got some and they are fab!!!


Only 拢3


here's a pic of me with mine:
claires
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment