Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Red/black hair extensions...?

i have a red and black half head. top=red, bottom= black. and i want either red or black extensions. i LOVE my hair but i got over a short haired phase (my hair had long bangs with a short back in 7th grade) and has taken a while to grow out. ive had to trim it for split ends and whatever to keep it healthy so my hair is a tad longer than shoulder length, but i want it like boob length almost for school.(obviously not going to happen before september.). every where ive seen them they are either really expensive, or you have to make them yourself, or its only like 2 in a pack for 6 bucks. i need a whole track that goes around my head that's not very expensive. ive checked Sally's beauty and torrid and salons and stuff...but I'm still looking around. if you have them whered you get yours or where should i look?








heres my hair now (im gunna redo the black so dont worry =]).


what should i get?


red or black extensions ?





http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/l鈥?/a>


Red/black hair extensions...?
definitely black, if you get synthetic hair it's cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment