Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I buy black hair extensions?

I'm not allowed to get them off eBay, which was where I had in mind, as my Dad was like ';your hair is long enough'; D:


I need shops available in ENGLAND...not America, please. Alternatively shops online, but this is not preferable as I have an event coming up, and am going shopping tomorrow, in the city, where I hope to purchase them from.





Would Claires sell them? Boots? Superdrug? Etc - thank you!Where can I buy black hair extensions?
The American vendors i like wagmanprimu.com and californialacewig.com





The Chinese vendors i like http://www.visionremyhair.com and it's been good quality for a decent price.





visionhaircn@gmail.com





WOOOW now i know lol good quality





Good LuckWhere can I buy black hair extensions?
Claire's only sells those strands of hair ones, not the one that fully goes around your head. I'd order them off of Sally Beauty Supply online.
they sell tons of different ones in camden market but i don't know if you live in london :)
Hi they do sell hair pieces cheap in primark also try looking for a local salon supplies company
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment