Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dying black hair extensions to blonde?

There all real human hair from sallys. Got them black cos i had black hair at the time. Dyed my hair blonde about 3 weeks ago and now i want my hair back. I know itll take some time to get them blonde, just like my hair, but im going to do it.





What im wondering is should i bleach them a couple times like i did to my hair. Or bleach them and dye them a blonde shade till i get them to match mine?





Dont tell me anything about frying them, not worried about it.Dying black hair extensions to blonde?
just do the exact same thing you did to your hair, if you want them to turn out the same color. i dyed my own hair from black to blonde and it got really short from all the damage, so your extensions will probably end up shorter. if you have the money i reccomend you just get new blonde extensions. you can sell your black ones to a friend or something or put them underneath the blonde ones for a scene kinda lookDying black hair extensions to blonde?
Wow just get new extensions. The dye may change the texture of the weave and it won't match your real hair anymore, also even though the weave may have matched your black hair, when you dye it it could turn out a totally different color, like lighter or darker blond. It just sounds like too much trouble. Just buy new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment