Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can to dye black hair extensions lighter? How?

I want to dye my dreadlocks which are black a lighter toneCan to dye black hair extensions lighter? How?
I would not do it me self ,if so go to your beauty supply store were the professionals go they would be very happy to help youCan to dye black hair extensions lighter? How?
I think your best (and possibly your only) bet is to bleach your hair. I'm sorry if you don't want to. My friend dyed her hair the other day- its really dark brown, and she wanted green highlights. So, she bleached her head, highlighted the areas she wanted highlighted, and then dyed the rest of her head dark brown. It worked really well. So, you can bleach your entire head then dye it again, and you may have to. good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know aswell! but apparently according to everyone i asked and hairdressers you cant D:

    ReplyDelete