Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If i put blonde underneath my black hair, can i still wear my long black hair extensions?

my hair is about shoulder length right now.


and my hair extensions are like 16 or 18';.


Thanks.If i put blonde underneath my black hair, can i still wear my long black hair extensions?
Why not? It's your hair and you should be able to do whatever you want. It'll probably look kinda cool even.If i put blonde underneath my black hair, can i still wear my long black hair extensions?
I wouldn't
no.





i will come and rip it out if you do.





thats so gross. what if you killed a koala with your product
Don't do it.


I am in love with hair.


and i do my own hair


and i play with extensions and coloring


and all kinds of things like that.


You would tell that you have them in


and the whole point is not to be able to tell.


So yeah i wouldn't do it if i were you


But then Again i am not you and you can do whatever


but you would most likely be able to tell its fake.
it doesn't work very well at all because it makes the extensions really weird and frizzy and it kinda comes out...


but if you want to and like it like that way then go ahead...


you might wat to try something like this.. but maybe without the layers.. or whatever you want:





http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/鈥?/a>


ps. also it might look weird because usually when your hair is dark then your hair gets lighter on top... not the bottom..


anyway it would look fake and the whole point of extensions it to make it look like your hair is long.. but you can do whatever you want.
well i would be cautious about styling it to cover up your blonde, if it shows through people will be confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment