Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do black hair extensions (clip on) match real black hair?

I have naturally black hair, so in reality it's not as black as say, the wigs on American Dolls or whatnot, especially in the sun. If I get clip on extensions, will they look really fake next to my real hair? Any experiences with black hair extensions would be helpful, thanks.Do black hair extensions (clip on) match real black hair?
They're pretty good to me.


I have friends who use extensions and it comes out fine, just be sure that the color is as close as it can get and be sure that when you put the extensions in, your real hairstyle matches it.


I used extensions in a ponytail, which are easier to pull off. I just put my hair up, then slicked the front of my hair down and wrapped the fake hair around my real hair and no one could ever tell the difference.


I find that when you heat style your real hair that's over it though, it looks more realistic so that it gets all shiny and perfect like the extensions.


Hope I helped :)Do black hair extensions (clip on) match real black hair?
Yes, I'm sure they will look fine.


I have them, black. My hair is black too.


But not naturally.





Look about for shades and make sure you get one to match your hair.





Good luck! :)
I dye my hair black and I have black clip in extentions and nobody knows my hair is fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment