Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Should I get black hair extensions?

Well for prom I want long black hair, and I have naturally black hair but all the extensions... Well they look SO much darker. I don't know whether I should buy them. Would they look natural you think?Should I get black hair extensions?
I would say go for it because its a special occasion.





If you want to blend your natural hair to the extensions luster that your hair might lack, you can call up a salon in your area to do a color conditioner [$25ish dollars] in a blue/black or just black color that will make your hair look refreshed and darken it just a little temporarliy without damage to your hair so that it all blends together.





Also, make sure that you curl your hair for prom, it will make your extensions blend in with your existing hair cut.





Hope this helps!Should I get black hair extensions?
get extenstions that match your natural black, keep looking for better ones, dont get those ones.. :D
as long as you have layers in your hairit will look good :)


you should post a pictuer!
go for it
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment